Welcome to Family Practice of Eden
We are primary care providers offering comprehensive treatment for patients of all ages. It is a privilege to serve your entire family, from infants to older adults. Through preventive care such as well-patient check-ups, vaccinations and health information, we partner with you to make healthy lifestyle decisions. We also are available when you are sick or injured. Our care is prompt and convenient so that you can get what you need and get on your way to recovery.
Pediatric services are available for all ages, from newborns through adolescence.
- Infant Care: Pediatric assessments and infant immunizations
- Well-Child Care: Health, growth and development are part of the annual screening
- Sick-Child Care: Every effort is made to give sick or injured children same-day appointments.
- School, Sports and Camp Physicals
- Immunizations/Vaccinations: Our office follows the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Adult care is multi-faceted and includes annual well-check-ups, as well as prompt care when you are sick or injured.
- Well-Patient Care: An annual physical is recommended and includes a health-history review, height and weight check, blood pressure check, blood and urine test, heart and lung function, visual exam of eyes, ears, nose and throat, skin exam and a test of muscle strength and reflexes.
- Sick-Patient Care: Every effort is made to offer sick or injured patients same-day appointments
- DOT Physicals
Chronic Disease Management
Education about your disease, careful monitoring and, when warranted, referrals to specialists are all part of the attentive care patients with chronic diseases receive at Family Practice of Eden.
- High Cholesterol
Family Practice of Eden offers complete care and is pleased to address the special needs of our female patients.
- Pelvic Exams
- Pap Test
- Breast Exam
- Abnormal periods
- Birth Control
*Pregnant patients are referred to Women’s Health Center or your OB/GYN of choice
Our office follows the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. If you need a less-common vaccine, with advanced notice, we’ll research availability.
On-Site Labs and Services
For your convenience, our lab performs CLIA waived testing at our clinic. The following tests are included:
- Diabetes control test
- Fecal occult blood test
- Glucose test
- Influenza test
- Rapid Strep test
- Urine Pregnancy test
Other laboratory tests are drawn onsite and sent to Morehead Memorial Hospital or to a reference lab for testing.
- Athem BCBS of Virginia
- BSBC of North Carolina
- Healthgram Advantage
- NC Medicaid
- Railroad Medicare
- United Healthcare
- VA Medicaid
- VA Premier
Pay Your Bill
Payments can be made at our office or by mail to the address below. We accept cash, check, debit card and most major credit cards. Please plan to make your co-payment, or payment in full if you are uninsured, at the time of your appointment.
Family Practice of Eden
PO Box 63448
Charlotte, NC 28263 3448
For questions about your bill or to make a payment by phone, please call our billing office at 800-643-4192 or FAX 855-463-5044.
If you need a medication refill, please contact your pharmacy or send a request through the patient portal.