As of March 10, most of the hospital has returned to the pre-pandemic, general visitation guidelines below. If visiting the Birthing Center or ICU, a nurse in that department should be consulted before visiting. Visitors to a COVID-19 positive patient should check in at the nurses' station before visiting. You will be provided PPE and instructed on safety. All visitors must wear hospital-issued masks at all times, complete a COVID screening, have no fever, cough, cold, or flu-like symptoms, and perform hand hygiene before AND after visiting patients.
- Visiting hours are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Visitation is limited to two visitors per patient at a time.
- Patients who are isolated due to infectious disease are allowed one designated visitor during their stay. The patient's care team can explain more details
- Emergency Department – Two visitors allowed, depending on circumstances.
- Pediatric patients in the Emergency may be accompanied by one parent or guardian
- Birthing Center inpatient areas – two designated visitors are allowed
- A doula is considered one of the two
- Birthing Center visitation hours: 10:00am - noon, 2:00-4:00pm, 6:30-9:00pm
We encourage you to check with the patient's care team to learn more.