All visitors must wear hospital-issued masks at all times, practice physical distancing and perform hand hygiene as appropriate. All visitors must also pass a health screening prior to entry.
- Visiting hours are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- ONE designated visitor per patient will be allowed in most inpatient areas at UNC ROCKINGHAM
- COVID-19+ visitation will be explained by the patient’s care team
- Emergency Department – Adult patients in the Emergency Department are not permitted visitors.
- Pediatric patients in the Emergency may be accompanied by one parent or guardian.
- Birthing Center inpatient areas – ONE designated visitor allowed
- Laboring patients: Designated birth partner may stay from admittance to discharge
- No visitors under the age of 18 will be allowed to visit for the foreseeable future.
- Visitors who are over 65, pregnant, unvaccinated or immunocompromised are discouraged from visiting.
We encourage you to check with the care team about virtual visitation opportunities.